DUE TO THE CONCERNS REGARDING COVID-19, ACCESS TO MUNICIPAL OFFICES IS RESTRICTED TO EMPLOYEES AT THIS TIME
The following policies are in place until further notice:
1. The Township recycling Center is now open regular hours subject to the following:
2. The Township gym and playground are closed.
3. The Township Municipal Building is closed to walk-in business
· All offices will be staffed as normal but we ask that all business be conducted via phone or email. Staff will be monitoring phones/emails during regularly scheduled business hours
· This includes the Ralpho Township Tax Office – taxpayers are encouraged to mail in all 2020 Tax Payments.
Ralpho Township Supervisors
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Phone: 570-672-9236; FAX: 570-672-1963
Municipal Authority of Ralpho Township:
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday 8am to 3pm; Friday 8am to Noon
Phone: 570-672-9792; FAX: 570-672-1963
Ralpho Township Tax Collector:
Hours: Tuesday 12:30pm to 2:30pm; Thursday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Mail bills to: PO Box 4, Elysburg PA 17824
The Pennsylvania Department of Health is charged with the Commonwealth reponse. You can view the latest information by clicking here.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Recycling News: Due to a change by our vendor, only #1 & #2 plastic bottles can be accepted at our dropoff location.